Torque Subaru& Cycling QLD Partnership
Torque Subaru are proud to support Cycling QLD.
Torque Subaru are proud to support Cycling Queensland Members with this Members Only Offer: FREE 12 months scheduled servicing and National Fleet Discount. (Just present your memership card on arrival at our dealership!)
The New XV Crossover will be at all major events this year. Reserve your test drive now!
Key Events for 2013:
- Goldcross Cycles Queensland Junior Track Championships - Chandler QLD
- Queensland Elite, U19 & Masters Criterium Championships - Girraween QLD
- Queensland Road Teams Series - Round 1 / Lockyer Valley QLD
- Ride the Lockyer Valley Community Ride - Gatton / Laidley QLD
- Battle on the Border Cycling Festival - Northern NSW
- FKG Tour of Toowoomba - Toowoomba QLD
- Queensland Road Teams Series - Round 2 / Southern Downs QLD
- Ride the Southern Downs Community Ride - Warwick / Stanthorpe QLD
- Queensland Junior & Para-cycling Road Championships - TBC
- Queensland Road Team Series - Round 3 / Scenic Rim QLD
- Ride the Scenic Rim Community Ride - Boonah / Roadvale QLD
- Queensland Cyclo-cross Championships - Ipswich QLD
- Australian Under 19 Road National Championships - Sunshine Coast QLD
- Queensland Road Team Series - Round 4 / South Burnett QLD
- Queensland Road Team Series - Round 5 / Brisbane QLD
For more information on events and memberships please visit Cycling Queensland official website here
About Cycling QLD
Cycling Queensland (CQ) is the governing body for organised competitive cycling within Queensland, Australia. CQ has been in operation since 1893. CQ is an affiliate of Cycling Australia (CA) and the UCI (International Cycling Union) and currently has 29 affiliated clubs and over 4400 members throughout Queensland consisting of males and females as young as 5 to well into their 70's & 80's.
Recreational: Provides options for recreational cyclists including events, development and great insurance coverage.
Development: Coordinates coaching & officials courses, junior development camps, school clinics, plus Come ‘n’ Try road and track cycling days.
Insurance: A CA licence covers riders 24/7 for all activities including racing, organised training, individual training, meetings, fundraising activities and travel to and from these activities.